Download / print our Family Events. Drop-in programs for children can be found on the online events calendar.
- Meeting Rooms - Reservations & Policies Read More>
- Download a library card application here.
- Check Us Out! View GTV6 videos about Library, Arts & Culture programs and events!
- See our Holiday Schedule.
- To see all City of Glendale, CA, events, please click here.
DOWNTOWN CENTRAL LIBRARY - CSUN VITA Free Tax Preparation
- Date: 02/12/2019 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Location: Downtown Central Library
222 East Harvard Street
Glendale, California 91205
CSUN VITA Clinic provides cost-free income tax assistance to low-income residents. Serving the public since 1970, CSUN VITA Clinic is a cost-free income tax assistance service to low-income residents in the San Fernando Valley and beyond. Its goal is to provide outstanding free tax preparation service to low income taxpayers in the community and to provide CSUN students with quality experiential learning experience in the field of taxation.
Appointments for 2019 Tax Season tax preparation assistance are now available for all eligible tax payers and take place at various locations, including the Glendale Central Library. <Read More>
Glendale's Downtown Central Library carries the following tax information documents:
- California 540 – Form & Instructions
- Federal Form 1040