Here you will find links to many city events. If you would like to see events offered by the Library, Arts & Culture Department, including free summertime lunches and programs for children, arts event for all ages and educational events please click here.
Armenian Genocide Commemorative Event
- Date: 04/24/2018 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Alex Theatre, 216 North Brand Boulevard
Glendale, CA 91203
The City of Glendale’s 17th Annual Commemoration of the Armenian Genocide honors the lives of 1.5 million men, women, and children who suffered and perished 102 years ago and serves as a reminder to young people of all ethnicities that such atrocities can be prevented if we work together to understand cultural differences and find acceptance.
SEATING & TICKET PRICE
1. Tickets are free.
2. Every person must have a ticket in order to enter.
3. Maximum limit of 4 tickets per patron.
4. Tickets are available via:
– Alex Theatre Box Office Window
– Online at www.alextheatre.org (Tickets ordered via Internet may be picked up at Will Call on the day of the performance or you may select the Print At Home option and print the tickets from your home computer and bring them to the theatre.)
– The Americana At Brand Grand Lobby Concierge Desk
– Glendale Community College Box Office
5. Tickets are not available via Phone.
In the event that all tickets have been distributed, there will be a stand-by line on the day of the event; any tickets that might become available will be distributed to patrons in the stand-by line on a first come, first served basis.
ADA ACCESSIBLE SEATING INFORMATION
All seating areas in the Alex Theatre other than the ADA Accessible seating area [Orchestra Row X] require a minimum of 8 stairs to access, and there is NO ELEVATOR. If you require ADA accessible seating, tell Ticket Agent at beginning of transaction; if purchasing online, use the CHOOSE SEATS option and select seat(s) from the ADA Accessible section. All ADA Accessible seating is Reserved Seating with specific Row and Seat Number designations on the tickets.