The Glendale Police Department provides fingerprint services to the general public.
- 131 N. Isabel Street, Glendale
- Thursdays from 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm (Appointment only)
- Saturdays from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm (No appointment necessary. First come, first serve basis)
- $20.00 per ink fingerprint card. (Fees subject to change without notice)
- Form FD-258 fingerprint card is provided.
- Cash only and exact change is required.
A valid driver’s license, state ID card or passport is required for identification purposes.
For more information, or to schedule an appointment, please call the Glendale Police Department at (818)548-4818.
Fingerprinting services are also available at the Glendale Police Department Community Substation located at 3808 Oceanview Blvd, Montrose. Please contact (818)249-8173 to schedule an appointment.