Download the MyGlendale App Today!
It's now easier and faster than ever to report an issue or problem in Glendale. Download the free MyGlendale app on your Smartphone, take a picture of the issue you encounter, describe the issue using a drop down menu, and click send. The GPS on your phone notifies the City where the picture was taken. Once submitted, a work order is generated and the task is scheduled for repair. You can check back to see the progress and when the issue was resolved. It's that simple to keep Glendale beautiful.
Issues you can report include:
- Abandoned vehicles and shopping carts.
- For parking violations, please contact 818-548-3130
- Animal services
- Building code violations
- Homeless nuisance
- Illegal dumping/trash
- Illegal signs
- Overgrown brush and trees
- Sidewalks that are broken, cracked, or need cleaning
- Street lights and signs (broken, need replacing)
- Trees that are dying or pose a danger
- Trash removal and broken cans/bins
- Water leaks