Volunteers have made a difference in the past by:
- Serving lunches to seniors
- Building and maintaining trails in the hills and mountains
- Painting posters announcing programs
- Performing clerical tasks such as filing and answering phones
- Copying, counting, and distributing flyers for programs
All volunteers are required to complete a Volunteer Registration Form, a Volunteer Agreement Form, and be fingerprinted and cleared through the Department of Justice. Volunteers must be at least 14 years of age.
Special Needs Accommodations
The Community Services & Parks Department will provide any reasonable accommodation toward the inclusion of a participant. Please contact our Therapeutic Recreation Coordinator at (818) 548-3783 two weeks prior to the start of the program. Ample time is required to determine the needs of each request.
Si tiene necesidad de interpretacion. Favor de llamar al (818) 548-4048.
Հայերեն թարգմանության համար զանգահարեք (818) 548-2000