Glendale, CA 91208
Phone: (818) 548-6420
Fax: (818) 409-7144
Hours Of Operation
Daily: 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
- The Glendale Sports Complex opened in April of 1999.
- The 27-acre park is located in the San Rafael Hills above the City of Glendale.
- The park contains two artificial turf soccer fields, one baseball/softball field, two softball fields, a concession/restroom building, and a meeting room.
- The Sports Complex is also home to the "Mountain Do" trail and the Catalina Verdugo Trail, trail head.
- For additional information regarding our Adult League Program, please visit our Sports Program page or visit Quickscores.com/glendale for league standings and updates.
- The Glendale Sports Complex is also home to the Sports Section of the Department. As such, the following sports fields are also permitted through the complex:
Babe Herman Ball Field
Brand Ball Field
Dunsmore Ball Field
Glorietta Ball Field
Montrose Ball Fields
Pelanconi Ball Field
Scholl Canyon Ball Fields
Stengel Baseball Field
Verdugo Ball Field
For reservation information please call (818) 548-6420.
|Baseball Field #3
|Artificial Turf Dedication 2005
|Artificial Turf Soccer Field