Glendale, CA 91208
Phone: (818) 548-2787
Fax: (818) 543-0793
Sales Office Hours of Operation Monday–Friday — 8:30 am–5:30 pm
- Built in 1938, the Civic Auditorium stands as a lasting symbol of the quality and beauty of the old and the new. This Spanish Revival/ Art Deco classic building plays host to professionals and consumers alike.
- The auditorium is a 25,000 square foot multi-level meeting and exhibition facility with five distinct rooms, lobby foyer and historic features. We offer an excellent location, convenience, ADA accessibility and attentive staff to maximize the success your event.
- The Upper Auditorium has 11,000 square feet of hardwood floor conducive to banquets, retail exhibitions, seminars, stage shows and formal dances. The room includes a full stage with excellent sound and lighting for a variety of events. The capacity is 750 banquet style and 1,100 theater style.
- The Lower Auditorium has 14,000 square feet and is ideal for dinner dances, retail exhibitions and receptions for up to 600 people. There is a large sunken dance floor, kitchen, counter/bar area, and attached conference room.
- Two newly renovated, full commercial kitchen facilities are on-site to provide the freshest meals to complement every event.
- Parking areas accommodate up to 570 vehicles.
- Download the Civic Auditorium brochure for more information.
- Download the Reservation Request Form.
For reservation information please call (818) 548-2787 or email civic auditorium sales supervisor
For a list of monthly public events at the civic auditorium, call (818) 548-2184.