Welcome to the City of Glendale Community Services & Parks Department! We are pleased to offer our new online registration service that allows you to register for our activities through the Internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Below you will find instructions that will help you establish a customer account, ID#, and a password. Please read all the information, especially sections regarding family information and refunds. Call our office at (818) 548-2752 for any additional information. Printing these instructions may be helpful for future reference.
Step 1: Set up an online account
New Online Customers
- Before logging on and registering for classes you must establish an online customer account.
- Click on "Continue with on-line registration" after step 5 and then click on "My Account" at the top of the screen. This will bring you to the "Customer Login" screen.
- Click on "Request an account now" and complete the application. Your account must be approved by the Customer Service Department before you will be able to register for classes. Approvals will be processed between 8am - 5pm each weekday. You will receive account approval and an I.D. # via email.
- After you set up your account, receive your approval from us via e-mail, and you have received your ID#, you must add any family members into your account BEFORE you begin the activity registration process.
- Click on "My Account" and log in.
- Click "Change Family Members." You will be able to register for activities any time, 24 hours a day using your Visa or Master Card for payment.
Existing Online Account Holders
- If you already have a customer account, click on "My Account" at the top of the screen. This will bring you to the "Customer Login" screen.
- Log in by entering your I.D. # and Password.
Forgot your ID# or password?
- Call the Customer Services Office at (818) 548-2752
Step 2: Browse Activities
- Click on "Registration" to see list of activities.
- Click on the underlined activity name to get detailed activity descriptions.
- Narrow your activity search by using any or all of the 4 search boxes: Location, Category, Sort By, and Select.
Step 3: Select Activities
- If you would like to register for this activity, click on "Add To My Cart."
- Repeat until you have selected all the activities you want.
Step 4: Pay For Activities
- Click on "Checkout" to go to payment page.
- Assign family member names to the selected activities. Click "Continue."
- Confirm your activity names, dates, enrollee and fees. Click "Continue."
- Type in Visa or Master Card information. Click "Continue."
- After payment has been approved, print a receipt. Bring the receipt to class.
Step 5: "My Account" is your account
Here you will find:
- Family Schedule
- Pay on Account
- Credit on Account
- Account Detail
- Change Password
- Change Address
- Change Family Members.
These are helpful information sections that allow you to manage your schedule and update family information as needed.