Location: 501 South Pacific Avenue, Glendale, CA 91204 -MAP (818) 937-7243
The Youth & Family Services Program is designed to provide outreach, information & referral services, and case management to at-risk youth and their families. The program supports the family unit by providing guidance in decision-making and by linking individuals with supportive services in the community.
Social Services Resource Guide
This resource guide is intended to connect people to organizations and services that meet the needs of their youth and families in the Glendale community, and to programs they offer.
- Outreach - in schools, parks, courts, public and private agencies and peer referrals.
- Case Management - assessment, case plan development, referrals and follow-up.
- Information & Referral - assist with linking individuals to community providers regarding a variety of social issues which include, but are not limited to:
- Community Service
- Health & Wellness
- Housing/Unstable Living Situation
- Prevention (smoking, substance abuse, teen pregnancy, etc.)
- Juvenile Ultimatum Service Training - focus on providing youth the opportunity to complete mandated community service hours through a balance & restorative justice, community service learning, community protection and competency development process.
- Youth up to 18 years of age
- Parents, guardians and siblings of youth
- Glendale Residents (foster youth transitioning out of care, CalWORKs participants, young mothers, etc.)
The Youth & Family Services Program is here to encourage and assist youth and families in accessing comprehensive community resources and services to improve quality of life.
All service offered are free of charge. Our staff members speak English, Spanish and Armenian.
Please stop by at our office or download a copy of our brochure (Updated 1-16-14) for more information.
Special Needs Accommodations
The Community Services & Parks Department will provide any reasonable accommodation toward the inclusion of a participant. Please contact our Therapeutic Recreation Coordinator at (818) 548-3785 two weeks prior to the start of the program. Ample time is required to determine the needs of each request.