1621 Cañada Blvd.
Glendale, CA 91208
Hours of Operation (Effective through June 8, 2014)
|Monday through Friday
||4:00 pm - 10:00 pm|
|Saturday & Sunday
||10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Summer Hours of Operation (Effective June 9, 2014 through August 10, 2014)
|Daily|| 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- The Verdugo Skate Park opened in April of 2004.
- The park is a 15,000 square foot concrete facility, 6 - 9 ft. Clover Bowl with 11 ft. over vert section, 6-10 ft. Kidney Pool, Street Plaza with rails and ledges, Snake Run that lets out into a 9 ft. bowl with a loveseat.
- Skate classes are offered throughout the year.
- In-line skaters and skateboarders must wear a helmet, kneepads and elbow pads. Additionally, all participants must have a valid release of liability on file. Youth 17 years and younger require a parent/guardian signature.
- BMX bikes, scooters and other coasting devices are NOT permitted.
- All participants are required to have a completed Release of Liability & Indemnity Agreement form on file.
- Verdugo Skate Park Fees:
|Youth 17 & under||$3 daily entrance fee|
|$25 monthly pass|
|$50 annual pass|
|Adults 18 & over||$4 daily entrance fee|
|$40 monthly pass|
|$75 annual pass|
Passes can be purchased in person at the park via cash, check or credit card, or over the phone during Skate Park hours of operation by credit card. Please contact the Verdugo Skate Park at (818) 548-2786 during hours of operation, or (818) 548-6420 from 8am – 5pm with any questions.
Friday Night Lights
The last Friday of each month
Time: 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Location: Verdugo Skate Park
Description: Come have some pizza and watch a skate video at the Verdugo Skate Park. Activities include skateboard video viewing, games, and hanging out with friends.
For information, please call (818) 548-2786
FOR RESERVATION & PROGRAM INFORMATION PLEASE CALL (818) 548-2786.