Since 2001, Councilman Sinanyan has practiced as a civil litigator and is currently the principal of the Law Offices of Zareh J. Sinanyan.
Current Term of Office
April 2013 - April 2017
Elected to first term in 2013
- Chair, Housing Authority (April 2016 - Present)
- Commissioner, Parks, Recreation and Community Service’s Commission (2006-2008)
- Past Chair, Community Development Block Grant Advisory Committee (2009-2011)
- Commissioner, Community Development Block Grant Advisory Committee (2008-2013)
Other Positions Held
- Vice-Chair, Eco-Rapid Transit Authority
- Secretary, Burbank/Glendale/Pasadena Airport Authority
Councilmember Sinanyan has Bachelor's Degrees in Political Science and History from UCLA. He received his JD from USC Law School.
Councilmember Sinanyan and his wife Lori have been married for 15 years. They have four children, two of which are students at Mark Keppel Elementary School.
- Board Member, Burbank - Glendale - Pasadena Airport Authority