Welcome to the City of Glendale. Looking for Parking? Find everything you need to know about parking in Glendale including information about purchasing preferential parking permits, Glendale's parking facilities, Downtown parking lots, Montrose Shopping Park parking lots, and parking meter hours and pricing.
Residential Preferential Parking Permits
How do I designate my street as a Preferential Parking District? Please call Public Works at (818) 548-3945 for more information.
- Preferential Parking District Established - GMC 10.36.030
- Click here to purchase or renew your Preferential Parking Permit
Downtown Parking Information
- Downtown Parking Facility Information
- Downtown Parking Map
- Downtown Parking Meter Hours & Pricing
- Multi-space Parking Meter Frequently Asked Questions
Montrose Parking Information
Additional Parking Services
Parking Meter not Working?
If you notice a parking meter not working properly, please call the City of Glendale Street Maintenance Division at (818) 548-3950.
The City of Glendale's Public Works is here to assist you. If you have any questions or concerns, please call (818) 548-3945.
Learn more about Parking Enforcement information.