- Download our current Family and Adult/Teen events brochures and find out about all the fun you and your family can have at our libraries!
- Check Us Out! View GTV6 videos about Library, Arts & Culture programs and events!
- See our Holiday Schedule.
- To see all City of Glendale, CA, events, please click here.
BRAND LIBRARY | Tour the Historic Brand Library & Art Center
- Date: 02/10/2018 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Location: Brand Library & Art Center
1601 West Mountain Street
Glendale, California 91201
Saturday | FEBRUARY 10, 2018 | 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Associates Docent Tour
Sign up for the next tour of historic Brand Library!
Renowned international tour guide, Joemy Wilson, author of "Coming Up on Your Left:, A Tour Guide's Guidebook," will share the fascinating story of the Brand Family and the "Miradero" the historic family home that is now Brand Library.
Joemy will also share information about the renovation and historic restoration that took place between 2012 and 2014.
This tour is free, but RSVPs are required. RSVP by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tour is limited to 25 people.
Meet at the top of the stairs on the west side of the building and wear comfortable shoes!
Tour generously sponsored and organized by Brand Associates.