Christmas Holiday Weekend
CLOSED, Saturday - Monday, December 23 - 25, 2017
New Year's Holiday Weekend
CLOSED, Saturday - Sunday, December 30 - 31, 2017
CLOSED, Monday, January 1, 2018
- Download our current Family and Adult/Teen events brochures and find out about all the fun you and your family can have at our libraries!
- Check Us Out! View GTV6 videos about Library, Arts & Culture programs and events!
- See our Holiday Schedule.
- To see all City of Glendale, CA, events, please click here.
Downtown Central Library -- Back Door Bookstore / 222 EAST Performances / Author Festival
- Date: 12/09/2017 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Location: CENTRAL PARK PASEO
218 North Brand Boulevard
Glendale, California 91204
Back Door Bookstore...on the Central Park Paseo
218 South Brand Boulevard - 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Great Books at Great Prices
222 EAST Performances...on the Central Park Paseo
218 South Brand Boulevard - 11:00 a.m.
- 11:00 a.m., Heavenly Chants / flute & harp
- 1:00 p.m., Mike the Poet
- 2:00 - 4:00 p.m., Manje & the Tips / r&b & jazz
Author Festival...Downtown Central Auditorium
222 East Harvard Street, 2nd floor Auditorium
- 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. - Meet Bestselling Authors
- The Central Park Paseo is located next to the Museum of Neon Art, 218 South Brand Boulevard. Visitors to the Downtown Central Library, located at 222 East Harvard Street, receive 3 hours FREE parking in the MarketPlace parking structure on Harvard Street with validation at the library service desk on the main floor.
- Friends of the Library book sales support the programs and services of the Library, Arts & Culture Department.
- Performances are supported by the City of Glendale and the Glendale Arts & Culture Commission, with funding from the Urban Art Program.