- Download our current Family and Adult/Teen events brochures and find out about all the fun you and your family can have at our libraries!
- Check Us Out! View GTV6 videos about Library, Arts & Culture programs and events!
- See our Holiday Schedule.
- To see all City of Glendale, CA, events, please click here.
CASA VERDUGO LIBRARY - BOOKED SOLID: Adult Book Club
- Date: 11/14/2017 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Location: Casa Verdugo Library
1151 N. Brand Blvd.
Glendale, California 91202
Return to full list >>
Meetings take place the second Tuesday of every month at 7:00 p.m. at the Casa Verdugo Library.
- Defending Jacob by William Landary (January)
- Between the World and Me by Te-Neshis Coates (February)
- The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin (March)
- Can't We Talk About Something More Pleasant by Roz Chast (April)
- The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood (May)
- Dead Wake by Erik Larson (June)
- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith (July)
- The Rise of the Rocket Girls by Nathalia Holt (August)
- The Body in the Library by Agatha Christie (September)
- West With the Night by Beryl Markham (October)
- The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah (November)