CENTRAL LIBRARY GRAND RE-OPENING
The Central Library will reopen to the public on Monday, May 1. Read More>
All Library, Arts & Culture locations EXCEPT Central Library will be closed, Monday, May 1, for the Central Library Grand Re-Opening!
- Service hours at our neighborhood libraries have changed and four sites now have 7-day/week service. See our locations or Download a map with the new service hours.
- Download our current Family and Adult/Teen events brochures and find out about all the fun you and your family can have at our libraries!
- Check Us Out! View GTV6 videos about Library, Arts & Culture programs and events!
- See our Holiday Schedule.
- To see all City of Glendale, CA, events, please click here.
BRAND LIBRARY - Make It! A Family Craft Program
- Date: 04/01/2017 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: Brand Library & Art Center
1601 West Mountain Street
Glendale, California 91201
Saturday | April 1, 2017 | 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
A Family Craft Program
Get creative at this family craft program!
This hands-on crafts program for families will give participants ages 4 and up a chance to express themselves. Kids 9 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Each program is limited to 20 kids plus accompanying adults.