- The Central Library will reopen to the public on Monday, May 1, 2017. Read More>
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Service hours at our neighborhood libraries have changed and four sites now have 7-day/week service. See our locations or Download a map with the new service hours.
- Download our current Family and Adult/Teen events brochures and find out about all the fun you and your family can have at our libraries!
- Check Us Out! View GTV6 videos about Library, Arts & Culture programs and events!
- See our Holiday Schedule.
- To see all City of Glendale, CA, events, please click here.
BRAND LIBRARY - The Collectivists | Panel Discussion - Shifting Hierarchies in Galleries Today
- Date: 03/04/2017 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
THIS PANEL DISCUSSION HAS BEEN POSTPONED.
We are sorry for any inconvenience. The panel discussion "Shifting Hierarchies in Galleries Today"
has been postponed to a later date in early April. We will be announcing the new date shortly.
WE WILL STILL BE HOSTING THE PANEL DISCUSSION ON
SUNDAY MARCH 5, 2:00pm
"Herstorians: Women Documenting Arts & Culture" Panel Discussion sponsored by Artillery, the Association of Hysteric Curators and Brand Library & Art Center.
Click the link below to RSVP for this exciting event:
Postponed! Panel Discussion - Shifting Hierarchies
Panel Discussion - Shifting Hierarchies in Galleries Today
In conjunction with the exhibition "The Collectivists", on view at Brand Library & Art Center through March 12. A panel discussion with participating artists running independent spaces and select commercial gallery owners in Los Angeles. Moderated by exhibition organizer Kara W. Tomé.