- The Central Library will reopen to the public on Monday, May 1, 2017. Read More>
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Service hours at our neighborhood libraries have changed and four sites now have 7-day/week service. See our locations or Download a map with the new service hours.
- Download our current Family and Adult/Teen events brochures and find out about all the fun you and your family can have at our libraries!
- Check Us Out! View GTV6 videos about Library, Arts & Culture programs and events!
- See our Holiday Schedule.
- To see all City of Glendale, CA, events, please click here.
BRAND LIBRARY - The Collectivists | Panel Discussion - Collectivism
- Date: 02/04/2017 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Saturday | February 4, 2017 | 3:00 - 5:00 PM
Panel Discussion - Collectivism
A panel discussion with artists from each of the participating art collectives in the exhibition "The Collectivists" on display at Brand Library & Art Center through March 12. The discussion will touch on the why’s and how’s of working collectively and running a gallery space. Moderated by exhibition organizer Kara W. Tomé